Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bloggers United 5!

Before I start this post, allow me to shout first. WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I finally met my favorite bloggers!


I first saw Dani Barretto because her booth was near the entrance. Guess what?! I was starstrucked! She is definitely gorgeous and tall! 


I found a new crush in the person of Mikyle Quizon! Here's a secret I would tell: He's so mabango! Hahaha. He and Dani look perfect together! 


Who doesn't know Laureen Uy?! She was just so fab and glamorous! I am so thankful I didn't went home early. People were rushing to her booth the moment she arrived. 


Nicole Andersson who's Laureen's booth neighbor is so beautiful and makulit! I saw her dancing to the tune of the upbeat songs in the event. I also got sunnies and cases from her booth for a very cheap price! I will definitely runsack her booth on the next installment.


Vern and Vernice is so tall and very warm to their readers. I love their hair! 


Some of the best finds came from Bea's booth. So sad I didn't get the dibs :( but lookie! She has the sweetest smile.


Reese Lansangan has a really cute hair! I adore how she was able to ramp that tri-colored hair with grace! ;) She also sold cute and unique necklaces and earrings.


I really am a lucky girl for having the chance to take a pic with Maya! She's the international Jap blogger who also participated at BU5. The moment she put down all her goods, people came attacking her stuff. She still look so cute though she was not feeling well that day.


We were out of the hall when we saw Divine Lee. She was so kind and tall that I looked like a dwarfina next to her. Hahaha! She said she loved my floral top. Yieee! Kilig! 

June 1 is the best day yet!!! I never thought I could get too much kilig that I still have hangover. I want to see them all again on the 6th BU!!! You guys shouldn't miss it for the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment